Selling subscription plans just got a whole lot easier! HitPay is excited to introduce our new Recurring Payment Links feature — free to use with our Recurring Billing tool.
Recurring Payment Links by HitPay: How does it work?
HitPay’s Recurring Payment Links feature is an easy and efficient way to sell subscriptions online. With this new feature, merchants can create a custom page of subscription plans that customers can subscribe to with just one click.
Create multiple payment plans on one page, then copy and share the link with your customers. This prevents the hassle of creating and sharing different subscription links with customers each time.
Why use Recurring Payment Links?
- It's free: The Recurring Payment Links feature is free to use with our Recurring Billing tool on your dashboard
- No coding required: If you don't have a developer or technical knowledge, don't sweat! With zero coding required, you can set up your recurring payment link in just minutes.
- Customisable: Collect subscription payments automatically on weekly, monthly, and/or annual billing cycles.
- Integrated with payment methods: Customers can pay with payment methods that you enable on your HitPay dashboard, which may include cards, Buy Now Pay Later, e-wallets, and more.
2 great ways to use Recurring Payment Links
Recurring Payment Links can be used in different ways based on what your business needs.
1) If you want to sell subscriptions online but don't have an advanced website, you can simply create a payment link with all your subscription plans on the HitPay dashboard. Then simply share the link with customers and let them subscribe to any available plans.
2) Already have a website that displays all your payment plans on one page? You can create your recurring payment links, and then copy each link onto each subscription plan on your page. This is an easy, no-code solution that saves you time and effort.
HitPay merchant Wildflower Studio uses this option to easily manage subscriptions on their beautifully designed website.
How do I create a Recurring Payment Link?
To get started with HitPay's Recurring Payment Links feature, log in to the HitPay Dashboard, navigate to Recurring Plans > Subscriptions from the left menu, and click on Add. From there, you can create your custom page of subscription plans and start selling subscriptions online.
Create a Recurring Payment Link with this step-by-step guide.
Have questions? Contact our HitPay Support team to find out more.
HitPay is a one-stop commerce platform that aims to empower SMEs with no code, full-stack payment gateway solutions. Thousands of merchants have grown with HitPay's products, helping them receive in-person and online contactless payments with ease.
Join our growing merchant community today!