HitPay — the one-stop payments platform for small and growing businesses — has officially launched Tap to Pay on iPhone.
This is exciting news for businesses in the US, as you can now accept credit cards on iPhone — without a credit card terminal or extra payment hardware.
HitPay Tap To Pay lets your iPhone work just like a credit card terminal.
It's a secure and convenient payment experience, without any physical hardware and setup costs.
💳 Accept all the card payments you need
📲 No payment hardware required
You won't need to buy or set up a credit card terminal. Accept in-person payments with just your iPhone.
🧩 Easy to set up
Install the HitPay mobile app to start accepting credit cards on iPhone — no coding required.
🔐 Fast and secure payments
Just tap your customer's card or compatible wallet app to your phone. All transactions are securely encrypted, and payment data isn't stored on your phone.
🎉 Get started for free
HitPay pricing is built for growing businesses — no minimum monthly transactions, no setup fees, and no subscription fees. Only pay per transaction.
Tap to Pay is perfect for growing businesses
- Save time and expenses: No need to buy, set up, and manage a credit card terminal or payment hardware. Just accept payments on your own iPhone.
- Scale with ease: Set up Tap to Pay without any coding or waiting time.
- Improve the customer experience: Using Tap to Pay is fast and secure. Customers can just tap to pay with their contactless credit or debit cards, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, or compatible digital wallet.
Set up Tap to Pay by HitPay in 3 easy steps
1) Sign up for a free HitPay account
2) Fill in verification details and activate payment methods
3) Download the HitPay app and click on Tap to Pay. You're all set to accept card payments on your phone!
See our step-by-step setup guide here.
Want to find out more?
Book a free demo to see how Tap to Pay works
HitPay is a one-stop commerce platform that aims to empower SMEs with no code, full-stack payment gateway solutions. Thousands of merchants have grown with HitPay's products, helping them easily receive in-person and online contactless payments.
Join our growing merchant community today!